SIGN UP FOR THE
7 Day Entrepreneur Business Planning Challenge
Mini Challenge to Plan and Implement New Ideas to Grow your Business and Your Bottom Line.
Hi, I’m Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder of Women in Ecommerce. I have spent 20+ years working with clients and members to help them become smarter business owners. The goal of the 7 Days of Business Planning Challenge is to fast track your way to building a thriving business.
DON’T BEGIN YOUR NEXT BUSINESS/IDEA WITHOUT A PLAN!
In this 7 day challenge you will learn:
- Why Business Planning Is The Secret To Success For The Coming Year
- You Have To Know Where You’re At Right Now To Measure Growth & Figure Out What You Should Be Working On
- Increasing Traffic, Subscribers & Customers To Boost Your Bottom Line
- How To Work Backwards To Set Your Business Goals
- Why You Have To Write Your Business Goals Down
- Real Growth Requires You To Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone
- How To Engineer Explosive Growth By Stacking Your Efforts
Each day you’ll receive an email with one strategy designed to help you create a plan to grow your business. These are hands-on, actionable techniques, strategies and tips you can use every day to set ambitious yet achievable goals. Every email will include a link that goes into greater detail about the strategy and builds on the previous strategies. These are action steps you can easily add to your own business plan to accomplish the goals you set for your business.
This FREE email challenge begins the day you sign up and runs for seven days.
Sign up now to reserve your spot!
There is no cost to participate in this challenge, links will be emailed to you, so make sure you use a valid, current email address. Sign up and you will receive your first email today.
- The 7 Day Business Planning Challenge is completely free and open to business owners, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to turn their business dreams into reality by learning to set goals, and build plans and strategies that make those goals achievable and 2019 your best year yet…
- When you sign up, you will automatically receive a welcome email and your first Challenge Prompt.
- Each day, you will also receive one of seven business checklists to help you create your plan for the coming year! They include: advertising, business startup, product release, time management, product launch, solopreneur and public relations checklists. PLUS ONE THE DAY YOU SIGN UP!
Let us help you design 2019 to be a year of growth, success and achievement.
Note: Members of Women in Ecommerce can also join our private Facebook Group and participate in additional discussions and resources.