Women in Ecommerce™
If you’re a woman who does business on the web, promotes your business through social media, participates in and sends email marketing messages or anything in between, you’ve come to the right place! Our mission is to help women do business on the web by providing educational, networking and advertising opportunities that are unique, affordable and easy to implement. By joining us as a member, you’ll have access to everything that we have to offer to help you do more business on the web, up your skills and learn new ways of marketing your business online. Our goals are to empower women, promote business, create connections, network and celebrate women’s achievements around the globe through technology.
We provide monthly (and bi-weekly) webinars on a variety of topics featuring experts who are at the top of their fields and share the latest news about their areas of expertise including social media, affiliate, email and content marketing (and more). To get an idea of the topics we cover, you can sign up for free to see our event replays here: https://www.wecai.org/replays/. We list the 4 most current programs on this page for our visitors to listen to. Members get access to all our replays including the video training and accompanying tools we offer during the program..
- We have a member dashboard filled with hundreds of resources and you can see a fraction of what we offer in our “See What’s New” section here: https://www.wecai.org/whats-new-summer-2002/ – there is always a free resource listed for visitors to download.
Our newest resource will be launching soon – it’s an intensive virtual course all about running your own membership sites.
- Our newest initiative is our online directory – currently called Her Business Directory Listings . We are rebranding the site with a new look and name in mid fall. It will better showcase our members and the women who list their businesses. Members get a FREE Premium listing when you join WECAI.
- Members and Guests can submit content to our digital publication WE Magazine for Women and the Women in Ecommerce BLOG. Learn more here: https://www.wecai.org/publications/
- Check out our latest blog posts here: https://www.wecai.org/blog
- Members of Women in Ecommerce also have a unique opportunity to attend private virtual networking events where they can talk about their products and services while getting to know other members. Members get private invitations to the Virtual Networking Hour as they are scheduled. Non-members can sponsor a Virtual Networking Hour and showcase your products and services here: https://www.wecai.org/virtual-event-sponsorship/
And finally, we are developing an online store (ecommerce platform) for women to showcase their products and services. Members will be able to create their own “storefront” to sell their products. Only members of Women in Ecommerce™ will be able to set up their own storefronts. Non members will also be able to list products in the WECAI-owned storefront. Several listing/pricing options will be available for both. The site is in design mode and we are testing a few models to see which one will work best, and be the easiest for our audience to use. Our goal is to launch the site by mid October, in time for the holiday selling season.
“I love this idea and am proud to be invited to join this network. Empowering people is so energizing and we all have so much to share and learn from each other, Lovely idea and awesome platform. I am based in Zurich but feel free to say hello from anywhere in the world! My business is Luxury real estate and the most successful people in this business, worldwide, are women! Let us continue to build this network! I am right behind you!” Maryan Barnard ~ Your Home International
If this sounds like a community you would like to be a part of, we offer four (4) membership options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Lifetime. You can see a side by side comparison of each here: https://www.wecai.org/join-us/
And if you have any questions, feel free to email or connect with me on any of the social media channels listed on our contact page. https://www.wecai.org/contact/
Thank you again for your interest in Women in Ecommerce™.
My pleasure will be in welcoming you to our group of amazing, talented and intelligent women.
To your success… and then some,
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder, Publisher, Social Media Expert