To celebrate the New Year and to thank you for being part of our lives, Women in Ecommerce has 18 Gifts and resources to help you better manage your lives and your businesses.
To show our appreciation and to thank you for being part of our cirlces and for all your support whether it has been for a few days, a few months or for many years, we have created/compiled a few little “gifts” to help you kick off the New Year.
They are links to resources as well as our favorite sites, the ones we use to run our businesses. It is our hope that you will discover some new tools to help you better manage your business. You can access your gifts below this message…
WHAT’S YOUR POWER WORD FOR 2018?
Each year I choose a word to help set my intention to reach my goals for the coming year. This year my word is FOCUS. I chose that word because it is often a challenge for me to focus on just one thing at a time. You too, may have had that same experience. There are so many distractions in the world today, with social media, the latest tech gadgets, our lives maturing, our families aging… the list goes on. In fact, I just published an article for LinkedIn on that very subject. If you are interested in learning more read the article Increase your Focus for Better Productivity.
And now… here are your 18 GIFTS:
Feel free to pass this link on to your friends and colleagues with our compliments. Simply click on the links below to take advantage of these “gifts.” No catch, just click and save. Here they are:
1. Complimentary Listing in HER Business Listings (Women in Ecommerce Platinum and Lifetime Members get auto upgrade to Premium when you sign up)
2 & 3. The 2018 Marketing Planning Calendars (includes the 2018 Forms and Templates Workbook AND the January 2018 Quirky Marketing Calendar)
4. List Converter – Ecourse on how to maximize your list conversions.
5. Personalized Nice List Guide !
6. Fonts, Mockups, Photos and Textures compliments of DealJumbo
8. Great article: 5 Tips for Taking Great Social Media Photos with Your Smartphone
9. Hotjar is a new and easy way to truly understand your web and mobile site visitors. Find your hottest opportunities for growth today. And it’s FREE.
10. 5 Holiday Plugins to help you with any holiday season!
11. Check out With Monosnap 3.4.7 – you can make screenshots. Draw on it. Shoot video and share your files. It’s fast, easy and free. Check it out at Techspot
12. Create a Countdown Clock for your website.
13. If you would like more engagement and interaction for your blog visit Missinglettr.com . I used the free version for a year before upgrading (so I could add more than one blog).
14, 15 & 16. Udemy has quite a few great courses you can take for free. Here are three of them I recommend:
Sell Your Expert Opinion Online: Be The Guru You Already Are
eBay Newbies Academy: Learn the basics to get started
Affiliate Marketing 101: The Basics of Affiliate Marketing
17. I just love Cool Site of the Day – it showcases a New Random Website Every Day.
18. Looking for a site similar to another and don’t know what to ask Google? Learn more at Alternativeto – it gives alternative sites to just about any site you put in their search bar (maybe even yours)….
May The New Year bring to you a deeper understanding of people, technology and life.
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder – Women in Ecommerce
Publisher – WE Magazine for Women