WOMEN’S WRITING & PUBLISHING AUDIO PROGRAM
Do you have a book inside you waiting to get out?
Do you have a manuscript just waiting for an agent or a publisher?
Do you want to learn what it really takes to self-publish?
Do you want to learn how to promote your book to bookstores and alternate venues?
Would you like to see your book become an Amazon best seller?
IF you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, then the Women’s Writing and Publishing Audio Program is for you! This series of 15 interviews were recorded LIVE during the Women’s Writing Summit for Women in Ecommerce Members and Guests
Serious writers in all genres attended our summit – and met the people who could help them make a difference in your writing career!
Fifteen individual workshops were presented by noted authors, educators, and trade professionals who will share their secrets, talents and literary visions with you. And now you too have access to more than 14 hours of advice on writing, publishing and selling books.
Here are the topics included in the Women’s Writing & Publishing Audio Program:
Partnership Publishing – How and when to use the Combined Forces of Publisher and Author to Produce Your Next Book with Linda Radke
So You Want to Write a Book! with Ann McIndoo
What to Expect When Working With a Literary Agent with Sharlene Martin
4. Publishing Books – The New Book Model with Dan Poynter
5. How to Leverage Your Contacts to Promote Your Book with Lynn Waymon
6. Publishing Options – Which One Is Right For YOU with Sherri McConnell
7. Are you about to Be Published? Insider “Secrets” to Get into Major Publishing Houses and Into the Hands of Your Readers! with Kim Weiss
8. The Art and Science of Working with a Co-Author and Writing Children’s Books with Debra Shively Welch
9. Copywriting Secrets Every Author Needs to Know with Rosalind Sedacca
10.How to Make Your Book an AMAZON.com Best Seller with Kathleen Gage
11.From Book Signing to Best Seller: An Insider’s Guide to Conducting a Successful Low-Cost Book Signing Tour with Jo Condrill
12.The Busy Author’s Guide to Writing on the Run with Linda & Allen Anderson
13.How to Set up Your Own Small Publishing Company with Betty Dobson
14.How to Use the Internet to Promote Your Book with Donna Gunter
15.Let the Universe be Your Guide – Using the Laws of Attraction to Get Your Book Written and Published and So Much More! with Marilyn Jenett
Each recording is approximately one-hour long and jam-packed with information. And best of all more than 85% of the information is EVERGREEN. That means it does not matter when you purchase this audio program, the information is still very relevant today. And the BEST part is you pay a fraction of the cost of the program than if you attended LIVE.
WITH YOUR PURCHASE YOU RECEIVE:
- Access to each of the 15 teleconferences/webinar sessions.
- All resources including the 40+ page Workbook, eBooks, Worksheets and eGuides
- Dozens of additional resources to help you achieve your dream of writing a book.
- AND MORE!
Only $17! and you get a 100% Money-back Guarantee
We’re so sure you’re going to love the Women’s Success Series Audio Programs, that we offer an unconditional 30 day – 100% money-back guarantee.