Heidi Richards Mooney
For immediate release
2013 Golden Mouse Awards Honorees Named by Women in Ecommerce™
Fort Lauderdale, FL (July 1, 2013)— The Florida Chapter of Women in Ecommerce™ is pleased to announce the honorees for our Second-Annual Celebrity Experts Auction and Golden Mouse Awards Ceremony taking place on October 10, 2013. The Golden Mouse Award has been created to honor local women in South Florida who are actively involved in their industries, the community and have either implemented or taught some form of technology as part of their professional responsibilities or have maintained a profitable business on the web for at least two years.
This year’s honorees are:
• Angela Andreola, President ABS Exotic Repair & Ask the Auto Lady
NON TRADITIONAL MARKETING LEADER
• Ellen Sue Burton, Publisher DUO Magazine
MEDIA LEADER of the YEAR
• Sheila Finkelstein, President Technology for Seniors Made Easy
• Nadine Floyd, President MediaLab, Inc.
• Wanda Gozdz, President Golden Age Living
• Dorothy Jacks, Assistant Property Appraiser Palm Beach County
• Mary Mathis, Founder & President Latinariffic & Mensaje TV
STREAMING MEDIA – INTERNET TELEVISION
• Debbie Margolis-Horwitz, President KreativeKontent.com
CONTENT CREATION MARKETING
• Linda Pereira, President CPL Events (Portugal)
• Christina Rowe, President Stand Out! Media Group
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
• Sandi Szalay, Vice President of Information Technology CruiseOne & Cruises Inc.
• Jennifer Torlone – Amerijet
INTERNET MARKETING & DESIGN
• Elaine M. Vasquez, Founder El Heraldo & Hispanic Women of Distinction
MULTICULTURAL & NONPROFIT MARKETING
• Boo Zamek, Publisher Just Ask Boo
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder of Women in Ecommerce™ and Event Chair says, “The Florida Chapter is delighted to honor these outstanding women in our Community. These 15 women represent several industries and communities from Palm Beach to Miami-Dade. Each woman has a giving spirit and a depth of knowledge that makes them role models women can look up to and learn from. In fact, a few of this years’ honorees are not necessarily well-known in South Florida (yet), but they are well-known and highly regarded in their companies and industries in which they work. Their experience and contributions to their professions and their communities made them the perfect candidates to be recognized at newest signature event, The Golden Mouse Awards.“
About Women in Ecommerce: For nearly 12 years, Women in Ecommerce™ has been helping women do business on the web by providing educational events, seminars, webinars, conferences and teleclasses via our website and social media platforms. We have a diverse membership of women from all walks of life representing 54 countries worldwide. Our members are professionals, educators, etailers, retail businesses, work at home moms, direct sales representatives, affiliate marketers, online sales professionals, auction site sellers and resellers, web designers, and other technology experts.
For more information about the Golden Mouse Awards, visit https://wecai.org/golden-mouse-awards-2013. For more information about Women in Ecommerce™ visit www.WECAI.org today! To participate in or learn more about the event, contact Heidi Richards Mooney, Event Chair at 954-625-6606 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The award for Global Marketing is being presented to the International Liaison of the Women in Ecommerce site. She resides in Portugal and has been instrumental in promoting Women in Ecommerce throughout Europe. Ms. Pereira will travel to Florida to personally accept the award and is available for interviews and speaking engagements and while here.
Celebrity Auction Home
WECAI HOME PAGE