Last year I had the pleasure to interview Ginger Marks of DocUMeant writing and editing services. In this interview Ginger shared the steps involved in creating a one-page website.
You can listen to it here: Ginger Marks Creating a One Page Website
Note: the sound at the beginning is a bit challenging but once you get past the first 3 minutes or so it is much easier to listen to. I suggest you download to your desktop to listen for best sound quality.
After you listen to the interview, Women in Ecommerce™ recommends you check out Web Page Maker. It is a FREE drag and drop website creator that is easy to use. No HTML knowledge is necessary to create a one page (or more) website to be proud of.
Some of the features include:
- The ability to import and edit an existing html page in a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) manner.
- You can use CSS style sheet to control how the text appears on your site. (See Examples)
- Hundreds of functions: photo gallery, rollover image, flash slide show, audio/video, flash video, ready-to-use Java Script effects, tables, forms, iFrames and much more…
- Pre-designed website templates are included.
- Preview web pages in browser with one-click.
- Publish your web site with just one-click.
For more information, go to: http://www.webpage-maker.com/ TODAY!
This is just one of several audio programs Women in Ecommerce offers women. When you JOIN you get access to several of our “packaged” summit programs as well as our latest interviews with experts in topics of interest to women entrepreneurs, webpreneurs, online retailers and more.