The Women in Ecommerce™ Site of the Month for January 2011 is Sunflowers and Seagulls Promotional Services located in Brighton Colorado make-me-seen.com owned by Claudia Beck. Claudia is a lifelong artist, graphic designer and owner of Sunflowers and Seagulls Promotional Services.
Sunflowers and Seagulls Promotional Services mainly consists of creating “visual aids” for business owners through Corporate Identity Products, Marketing Materials, Illustration and Photo Manipulations including digital and hand drawn.
Some of the services Claudia’s company offers include:
• Design Media – With 25+ years experience designing a variety of print media (see Gallery for full details and samples); 5 years experience designing internet media such as landing and postcard pages, banner advertisements, website headers and other graphics; recently designing & building custom designed corporate identity websites
• Photo Manipulation & Enrichments – very skilled at creating photo collages and other optical illusionary photo illustrations using Adobe Photoshop
• Illustration Media (hand drawn) – adept in a variety of media including graphite & colored pencil, pen & ink, gouache and scratchboard
• Illustration Media (digital) – skilled using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for a variety of styles and techniques as needed; also combine traditional and digital techniques
• Illustration Subjects – specialties include still lifes, close-ups and caricatures
• Illustration Styles – capable of creating & recreating just about any style needed from tight detailed work to loose fine-artsy styles
Her company has been “Helping build a professional and memorable presence for over 25 years.”
You can learn more about Sunflowers and Seagulls Promotional Services and see their Gallery of works at www.make-me-seen.com
To nominate a site (self-nominations welcome), simply send an email to heidi (at) wecai.org. Include your URL and tell us (in 50 words or less) why your site deserves to be recognized for the Site of the month website award. All entries will receive a confirmation message and a FREE subscription to Women’s ECommerce News EMagazine – ‘The ESource for women who do business on the WEB!’