Come rejuvenate under the Tuscan sun.
Let your spirit be infused by the Italian culture as you discover new ways to engage with your own creative nature. You’ll experience “la Dolce Vita” with like-minded magnificent co-creators in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Opportunities Unfold as we come together each day with group activities ~ energy work and intention circles.
- Enjoy YOGA & Poetics of Self Love with Cezarina as well as her M.I.R.A.D.O.R embodiment tools each morning
- You’ll eat delicious Tuscan meals prepared each day for us in the Villa’s garden space
- Relax by the beautiful pool (10 minute walk away from the villa)
- Choose to join one of the carefully chosen play/fun activities with us
- Taking special day trips to magnificent Tuscan sites of Siena and San Galgano where a mystical open sky Medieval Abbey awaits you
- And more…
We will be embraced by the beauty of our location: La Chiara di Prumiano Villa, a beautiful 17th century villa set high in the rural hills of Tuscany’s Chianti Classico vineyards, hosts our group of twenty five women, men, couples who come from all over the world. As their guest, you’ll stay in a spacious and comfortable room adorned with colorful windows and shutters opening onto the surrounding shimmering olive groves. Fresh food from the garden is cooked by gifted chefs. A wonderful tea room filled with healing herbs and infusions is hidden below one wing of the villa promising hours of cozy tea rituals, enlightening conversations and relaxed music experiences.
IMAGINE! that this is your first morning at La Chiara di Prumiano Villa. The sun is rising warm and bright. It is early season and 68 °F (20 °C) is predicted for the next few days. You rise up from a comfortable bed and feel the coolness of the cobblestone floor under your bare feet. As you look out the open window into the courtyard, you cannot help but smile. A renewed sense of vitality fills your body as you gaze about you with childlike wonder, taking in the expansive views of the Tuscan hills that seem to fill the horizon. Something inside you knows that you are already home.
Your hosts are Wecai member – Kathryne-Alexis Weygand and Cezarina Trone and Santari Green from the Quantum Creativity Radio Show.
Explore fully the journey on the retreat website.
Hold your space by November 25th, 2013