You are invited to join Jay Berkowitz (founder of TenGoldenRules and the Internet Marketing Club) and Me! for Sixty Tips for Online Marketing in Sixty Minutes Wed August 25 @12.30 EDT
During some free time at the Online Marketing Summit, I had the opportunity to interview Jay Berkowitz, Founder of Ten Golden Rules (http://tengoldenrules.com) during the Online Marketing Summit that took place at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood Florida.
During this interview with Jay, he and I Talked about the Internet Marketing Club (http://www.InternetMarketingClub.org ) and co-presenting during his weekly webinar series. The topic is 60 Tips in 60 Minutes New Internet Marketing Strategies and Time Savers. The event will take place on Wednesday August 25 beginning at 12:30 PM EDT.
Here’s the interview:
Jay’s on camera tip talked about the importance of getting your name “out there” in social media and he recommends viewers “run, don’t walk” to grab your name on all the social networks regardless of whether or not you are ready to participate. Heidi suggested UserNameCheck to viewers as a good resource to see if your name is available on the top 60+ social networks.
Free Conference Call and Webinar – Register at GoToMeeting ~ https://www2.gotomeeting.com/…
This presentation will explain the following topics:
• Learn strategies for Launching A Profitable eCommerce business
• Advanced Tactics for Social Media including Facebook for Business, YouTube and Twitter
• Effective methods for Building your Personal Brand
• Understanding Analytics and its Reporting
• Proven Methods for Successfully Optimizing Press Releases
• How to kick-start your Podcasting Presence
• Leading Strategies for Search Engine Optimization
• Best Practices for Website Design
• How to Strategically Build Links to your Website
• Optimizing Your Blog for the Search Engines
• Tools and Methods for Monitoring your Competition
• … and much more!
Go to http://www.internetmarketingclub.org/events/sixty-tips-for-online for more information and to register