… and WE Magazine for Women
To celebrate the season of giving, The Women in Ecommerce™ team and I are sharing a bakers dozen (13) special free holiday gifts and resources we have received from our friends. Feel Free to pass this link and these gifts on to your friends and colleagues too!
Just click on the links to take advantage of these special GIFTS!
1. ★ The Secrets About Health and Wellness And Your Business Success – Audio Presentation & Transcript In this 60 minute presentation, Lenore speaks about the connection between Outrageous Health and business Success – what successful business already know and are just not sharing.
2. ★ “I’m a New Coach. How Would a VA Assist Me?“ addresses the most common questions that new and aspiring coaches ask about working with a virtual assistant (VA). Each article attempts to answer one question from the perspective of a Coach VA and provides exercises for you to complete so that you can be ready to find and work effectively with a VA. (Compliments of CEO, Emerging Virtual Assistance – www.emergingva.com)
3. ★ Google+ Step by Step Tutorial (PDF) compliments of Women in Ecommerce™ – https://wecai.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/GooglePlusStep-by-StepGuide.pdf
Health and Wellbeing:
4. ★ Holiday Survival Guide by Shondelle Solomon Miles
5. 40 min workout video “Lean Love Handles” obliques & torso training Real Hollywood
7. The Butterfly Effect – a Simple Video with a BIG MESSAGE: NY Times best-selling author, Andy Andrews, writes an unforgettable story about how our world is filled with incredible lives of permanent purpose.
Ebooks & Special Reports:
10. Get a free report from YEXT & Merchant Circle that shows how your business info appears on Yahoo!, MapQuest, Yelp and 30 more sites!
Other cool stuff:
11. Swagbucks is the largest Free online rewards program.
12. Flutter Gestures is Hands-down one of the coolest FREE apps I’ve ever used to control iTunes, Spotify & more using just gestures!
13. UberConference is the Simple, Visual and Free Conference Calling Solution
And if you have not yet signed up for the Global Business Directory, Women in Ecommerce invites you to do so today – go ahead, its free and you get a good linkback to your own site when you do!
Special thanks to everyone who sent us these wonderful tools and resources to share with our friends around the Internet. WE hope you will make good use out of them.
May your season be Merry and Bright and may all your Holiday Wishes Come True!
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder – Women in Ecommerce and Publisher, WE Magazine for Women