… and WE Magazine for Women
To celebrate the season of giving, The Women in Ecommerce™ team and I are sharing a dozen special holiday resources we have received from our friends. Feel Free to pass this link and these gifts on to your friends and colleagues too!
Just click on the links to take advantage of these special GIFTS!
- Talented singer/songwriter Britt Warner has gifted us with a song. You can check them out here http://brittwarner.bandcamp.com/yum and download one with the special code: fdlf-jtm7. You can learn more about Britt at www.brittwarner.com
- If you like to cook and enjoy learning about holiday traditions you will love The Ultimate Feast by Rosana and Mano Calambichis of Big Chef. Get your complimentary copy here: BigChefOnline.com
- Link to 33 free stock photography/graphics sites…. Check them out today on Redhead Marketing, Inc .
- A wonderful book to bring in the new year is Exploiting Chaos by Trendhunter: 150 Ways to Spark Innovation in Times of Change
- For those of you who would like to learn a little simple basic HTML (the language used by web browsers to dynamically format web pages and improve your SEO) then W3School’s free tutorials are all you need!
- Get a copy of the Tax Season Survival Kit for 2011 – Your guide to a less taxing tax season.
- The most up-to-date and relevant information can generally be found the quickest on social networks and the best part? With SocialDitto, you can embed tweets directly on your site, allowing for it to be crawled and noticed.
- If you are determined to make 2012 a more prosperous year, read 7 ways to make money with your email list .
- Here are 10 of the top motivational YouTube videos for entrepreneurs – compliments of Income Diary (Special thanks to Michael Dunlop for sharing in his newsletter)
- Rúna Magnúsdóttir CEO & FOUNDER CONNECTED-WOMEN.COM has offered a complimentary copy of YOUR BRAND, YOUR PASSION – The Ultimate Personal Branding Work Book. You can download it here: WECAI.OrgFreeEbook
- Facebook tool of the month: If you’d like to see all the links your friends are sharing at a glance, check out LinkNotify.com – use it to sift through the noise and irrelevant content you sometimes find on FB – check it out today!
- And if you have not yet signed up for the Global Business Directory , Women in Ecommerce invites you to do so today – go ahead, its free and you get a good linkback to your own site when you do!
Special thanks to everyone who sent us these wonderful tools and resources to share with our friends around the Internet. WE hope you will make good use out of them.
May your season be Merry and Bright and may all your Holiday Wishes Come True!
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder – Women in Ecommerce and Publisher, WE Magazine for Women