To celebrate the Holidays, kick off the New Year and say Thank you for your support, Women in Ecommerce has gathered a “bakers” dozen Gifts to help you better manage your lives and your businesses.
Every year we find and share a few things we think you could use. And what better way to celebrate the season and bring in the New Year than a dozen+ free gifts just to say thanks for all you do!
To show you our appreciation for being part of our tribe and for all your support whether it has been for a few days, a few months or for many years, we have created/compiled a few little “gifts” to help you kick off the New Year.
They are links to resources and favorite sites, the ones we use to run our businesses. Herein, we hope you will discover some new tools to help you better manage your business.
Feel free to share this page with your friends and colleagues with our compliments. Simply click on the links below to take advantage of these “gifts.” No catch, no sign-up just click and save. Here they are:
- BusinessInsider.com has the 10 most popular free online courses for professionals
- Check out Cloud Convert. If you have been creating videos and want to know how to extract the audio portion, Cloud Convert is the perfect tool. With CloudConvert.com you can convert Anything to Anything… No downloads, its all online. And best of all – its FREE!
- Download a free copy of Calling all The Angels: Taxi to a New Eden by my dear friend and colleague, Mary C. Garner – use this link: Calling All Angels
- Be sure to read: This Is Why I Give. What About You? at Medium.com. Subscribe and enjoy all the great goodies Medium has to offer.
- Read 6 Morning Habits for a Great Day at WE Magazine for Women.
- Want to be a better marketer? Grab your copy of the Author Marketing and Promotions Checklist at RedheadMarketingInc.com
- Get a FREE copy of The Big Book of Homemade Candy Recipes at free-books.com (there are lots of other free books there for you to check out).
- If you are not already using Zoom.us for your webinars, check it out today. It’s one of the BEST webinar platforms I have ever used and best of all – it’s FREE!
- Need a new logo? Visit Logaster: Professional online logo maker & generator.
- We love Impossibility: It’s one of the best domain name generators ever.
- Need images for your blog posts, articles, newsletters and more? Over at Redhead Marketing, Inc you will find 58+ FREE Stock Photo Graphics Sites
- Another Great tool: Record your voice using their recorder. When you have finished an audio player will appear. You can download the file, or upload it to your dropbox account. You can also record audio or video using a smartphone or tablet. Recordmp3online.com will convert it to MP3 for you.
- Here’s another site I recently learned about and one I recommend perusing for your website. Its called Cover.co and it offers beautiful, free videos for your homepage.
Bonus: This one is a more serious tool. It’s the Cyber Security Video Toolbox and it’s brand new. It includes 10 videos that cover the most perpetrated online scams such as URL Scams, Email Scams and more. It also includes 10 additional videos on How You Can Protect Your Identity While Surfing Online and Cyber Security 2.0 – Your Checklist for Staying Safe On the WEB. Did you know that Members of all levels get this for FREE as part of their membership (available December 26, 2015). If you are not yet a member and would like to have this, we are having a website relaunch special thru January 6th. You can save 55% off Platinum or Lifetime Membership by using code save55now when you Join Us!
JUST FOR FUN…
What’s Your Word for 2016?
Mine is WISDOM and it says: This word will guide you through the year of 2016! It will support you in your daily struggles and situations that may appear hopeless. This word will always show you the silver lining so that you won’t ever need to worry. It was chosen for you specifically, embrace it!
Check out the Nametests and discover your word for the upcoming year.
Wishing you all a magical and love-filled holiday. May 2016 bring you peace, joy, freedom, happiness and of course, WISDOM!
Warm regards from,
Heidi & The Women in Ecommerce Leadership Team
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder – Women in Ecommerce
Publisher – WE Magazine for Women
ps. This isn’t free but its one of the best tools we found to create stunning covers and graphics for books and more. It’s called the Cover Genie Pro and there is no design skill required. Everything is drag and drop. Simple to use. In fact, we have used it for all our recent reports, checklists, ebooks, video tutorials and more including the Author Marketing and Promotions Checklist and Cyber Security Toolbox mentioned above. Check it out! (If you do purchase it, you will receive a special thank you gift not mentioned above… wink, wink)