To celebrate the New Year and to thank you for being part of our lives, Women in Ecommerce has 14 Gifts and resources to help you better manage your lives and your businesses.
To show our appreciation and to thank you for being part of our cirlces and for all your support whether it has been for a few days, a few months or for many years, we have created/compiled a few little “gifts” to help you kick off the New Year.
They are links to resources as well as our favorite sites, the ones we use to run our businesses. In this gift box you will discover some new tools to help you better manage your business.
Feel free to pass this link on to your friends and colleagues with our compliments. Simply click on the links below to take advantage of these “gifts.” No catch, no sign-up just click and save. Here they are:
1. Nominate or Submit your name for the Top 100 Women in Ecommerce for 2014.
2. Sign up for a Rebel Mouse Account to create cool visuals of all your social media activity.
3. Use PicMonkey.com to create custom images and get your content shared more often.
4. Set up Google+ Authorship – https://plus.google.com/authorship – Get noticed in the search engines, get your content indexed quicker & achieve higher click-thru rates in 2014. (In the next few week or so we will be creating a video about how to do this)
5. Get a Free Facebook Planner and Cheat Sheet for 2014.
6. Subscribe to John Maxwell’s word of the day Video Message http://johnmaxwellteam.com/.
7. Take advantage of Living Social Deals.
8. Check out Goodreads to find and share the latest in Good Reading.
9. Join Social Buzz Club for the latest buzz on the internet, to submit your own buzz, to earn points and $$$.
10. Subscribe to WE Magazine for Women for the latest in business and lifestyle.
11. Panabee.com can help you come up with a name for your product or website.
12. Tagxedo turns words – news articles, slogans and themes, even your love letters – into a visually stunning word cloud.
13. Get 7 days of free graphics download at Graphic Stock (choose from over 150,000 images).
14. GET your 14 Point SEO Cheat Sheet for 2014.
May you achieve Simplicity in your life and business to better enjoy all its rewards.
Happy New Year!
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder – Women in Ecommerce
Publisher – WE Magazine for Women