THIS EVENT IS A LIVE TRAINING WEBINAR (free to members) AND THE DATE, TIME AND COST are listed BELOW
Women in Ecommerce Presents
How to Create and Sell Courses on Udemy to Increase Your Credibility and Your Bottom Line***
Featuring Marguerite Beaty – Author, Photographer, Instructor, Speaker
NEW DATE: Thursday, March 30, 2016
LOCATION: Online Via ZOOM
About the Program:
In this presentation, Marguerite Beaty, President of Cre8fotos.com – photography instructor and internet enthusiast will show us how to Leverage Udemy for Fame and Fortune.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to Create the right course that people want to take
- How to Title Your Course
- How to Promote Your Course
- How to Connect with Your Students
- Behind the Scenes of a Udemy Course – What Udemy expects from its instructors
- How to Find the Right Audience (students) for your course
- How to Grow your following
- How to Capitalize on your new following to grow your list
And your Bottom Line…
- How to Leverage your expertise to position yourself as an Expert
- Marguerite will share the key fundamentals of getting your courses approved, things to avoid and much more!
- Marguerite will also talk about the key fundamentals of getting your courses approved, things to avoid and much more! She is also going to give us 5 TIPS FOR A GOOD SELFIE!
BONUS: She is also going to give us 5 TIPS FOR A GOOD SELFIE!
About Our Presenter:
Marguerite is a photographer who loves to teach photography. She teaches online at Udemy, Photography Class Guru, Skillshare and the Art Institute.
Some of the classes that she teaches are Baby Photography, Food Photography, Introduction to the DSLR camera and the Business of photography. She teaches online at Udemy, Photography Class Guru and the Art Institute.
Some of her past lives:
Marguerite worked as a stockbroker in Sao Paulo Brazil for approximately 6 years. When she moved to New York City in 1988 she went back to school and began her formal photography studies at the School of Visual Arts. She finished her Bachelor of Fine Arts at FIU in Miami. Marguerite received a full scholarship to do a Master of Fine Arts in Photography at the University of Miami.
Marguerite has exhibited her photography in different galleries and museums and among them are:
Naples Museum of Art in Naples, Fl
Museum of Latin America, Long Beach, Ca.
Dot Fiftyone, Miami, Fl
Bernice Steinbaum Gallery, Miami
Michael C Rockefeller Arts Gallery Fredonia NY
Marguerite has received awards from the MOLAA (Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach), The Golden Mouse Award and she has received grants from Creative Capital, The Artist Enhancement Grant (Miami-Dade) and a State of Florida Individual Artist Fellowship.
Marguerite is concentrating on creating more online classes and planning trips that will involve food, photography and lots of walking.
Confirmation and Instructions to participate will be sent upon registration. Please register early. This live webinar is limited to the first 40 people who register.
BONUS! Everyone who registers will receive receive a digital copy of “HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN ONLINE COURSE – A Step-by-Step Guide” by Women in Ecommerce
MUST REGISTER EARLY! Limited space available on this Training Webinar. Must RSVP to attend.